Account Manager in London (or remote) – Film Industry Network
We are searching for an account manager with over 5 years of experience in the entertainment and tech sectors preferably with experience managing international clients in the US. You should also have an agency background or have worked in-house for a major entertainment brand.
- Managing client relationships
- Pitching to prospects
- Organising conferences and liaising with stakeholders, agencies and suppliers
- Developing media collaterals for presentations, executive meetings
- Networking and developing relationships with business leaders, celebrities and talent agencies
- Degree in communications, marketing, or professional qualification
- 1 year of sales training or a sales related diploma
- Excellent English (Spoken and written)
- Photoshop, Keynote editing
- CRM management (Hubspot)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t received a response from us within 14 working days, your application was not successful. We are grateful for your interest in working at the Film Industry Network and invite you to follow our Twitter Jobs profile for all the latest offers.