Admin Assistant in London or remote – Film Industry Network
We are searching for an administration assistant with 3+ years of experience in the media/entertainment industry, preferably with an accounts department. You should have working knowledge of current accounting practices and be well organised.
- Filing expenses and receipts
- Arranging diaries for executives
- Liaising with accountant / HMRC
- Maintaining company website(s) with accurate information
- Updating the CRM with schedules, meetings (data entry)
- Degree in communications, finance or suitable professional qualification
- Excellent English (Spoken and written)
- Project management, time management
- Understanding of media law (advantageous but not compulsory)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t received a response from us within 14 working days, your application was not successful. We are grateful for your interest in working at the Film Industry Network and invite you to follow our Twitter Jobs profile for all the latest offers.