Graphic Designer in New York (or remote) – Film Industry Network
We are seeking a graphic designer with brand or advertising agency experience to work with us on a per project basis. You should ideally have a portfolio of work with entertainment brands and have digital as well as print experience.
- Developing new logos and designs for marketing collaterals including flyers and posters
- Creating titles, headers and text for print materials including brochures and magazines
- Working with brand clients and managing projects
- Updating a CRM with the latest design files
- Producing branding for websites, presentations, business cards
- Art, graphic design diploma or related qualification
- Adobe suite: Photoshop, In-Design
- Adobe premiere (advantageous but not required)
Please send your resume along with a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t received a response from us within 14 working days, your application was not successful. We are grateful for your interest in working at the Film Industry Network and invite you to follow our Twitter Jobs profile for all the latest offers.